This is what boredom has done

Friday 29 November 2013

Daily Food Fess #9

Well the filling and healthy week was a success - I lost 2lbs! I'm a happy girl.

TODAYS FOOD
I'm currently eating wholemeal pasta with tomato & veg sauce and ham. It is tasty. Breakfast was porridge oats, greek yoghurt, pineapple and cinnamon, dinner will be roasted fish, roast potatoes and vegetables. Snacks are fruit, boiled egg and a crumpet.

Boring part over!

I treated myself to some new make-up at lunchtime. I bought some eyeliner, mascara and eyeshadow from 17 and Bourjois. The 17 eyeshadow is a nice midnight blue shimmery one and the Bourjois is black and sparkly. I will wear them on my girls night out tomorrow I think.

Bee & Liz want me to do their make-up too - maybe I should take my business cards with me and they can be real life adverts for me haha.

New discovery: triple chocolate fingers dipped in peanut butter. YUM.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cheers