This is what boredom has done

Thursday 21 November 2013

Daily Food Fess #2

It's been a lot better today!! This morning I had 1 slice of calorie controlled bread, a tiny bit of dairy free butter and 1 slice of ham. When I got to work I ate a bowl of Shredded Wheat. I was full until about 11.30 when I got sooo hungry all of a sudden. You know when you get so weak and light headed? I felt like that and couldn't wait until lunchtime, so I had 2 ryvita with light cream cheese. Then waited another half hour and ate my soup and another ryvita, which was delicious. Chorizo & red lentil, mmm mmm mmm. Oh I have to confess I had 1 custard cream, but am having no more! This afternoon I have a banana with some greek yoghurt and honey to eat and for dinner I am planning on buying an oven pizza to share with a couple of people after my weigh in. Will probably get rid of my chocolate craving too in time for my F&H week. I do not feel bad about this as I know I'm in the right frame of mind to have a good week next week. Hope everyone is having a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cheers