This is what boredom has done

Sunday 24 November 2013

Daily Food Fess #5

My calves are really tight and aching, like when you've got a cramp in the middle of the night and then pulled a muscle. It's weird! I made it to Body Pump this morning and upped my weight for the chest track. I think it's time to up my weight on the back track too! Possibly even the squats - that will be my heaviest weight the whole time I've been going. Didn't think that would happen! Today I've eaten porridge with skimmed milk, apple, cinnamon and sweetener. Yum yum. I love not having to weigh it out. It was about the same amount as usual and I'm not stuffed, actually still a little hungry. I'll see if it's thirst before I eat anything else though. We'd planned chinese stir fry for lunch, but plans have changed and my parents invited us to Wetherspoons for some food and then we'll watch the Christmas lights get turned on. I'll go for a jacket potato, but with baked beans or five-bean chilli I'm not sure. May be cheeky and have a little cheddar too, out of my weeklies. I've still got over 40 weekly points left and not planning to use them in the week at all, so it should be fine. I'll try and resist pudding and remember my skinny cow ice-cream sitting in the freezer! A few points will come out for alcohol as well, but I'm okay with that. If I'm hungry later, dinner will be salmon and sweetcorn salad with potatoes. I love this plan!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cheers