This is what boredom has done

Thursday 28 November 2013

Daily Food Fess #8

Woohoo, I lasted a week!!

I've really enjoyed this filling and healthy plan. On Tuesday I was a bit worried as I felt soooo bloated, but had hardly eaten a thing. In the back of my mind I knew it was all down to that time of the month (yes ladies, you know what I'm talking about). I just didn't want to feel like that today, and I don't, so yay!

I remember last month I was having the worst cravings in a long time, but I haven't struggled at all this time. It's such a great feeling.

I made such a tasty stir fry last night. I just whacked 2 crushed gloves of garlic, 4x teaspoons soy sauce, 1 teaspoon of chinese 5 spice and 1 red chilli (optional) in a jug, and mixed some prawns in. Fried some veg in sesame oil and then mixed in the prawns and spinach, stir fried for a few minues and it was done. Unexpectedly moreish. Mmm mmm mmm.

Today, the business park have arranged for people to do wreath making. I booked in for the 1.30pm slot, and I'm aiming to make a better wreath than last year! My previous effort ended up in the wreath being a bit droopy.

Food
Porridge, skimmed milk, apple, cinnamon and sweetener.
Coffee
Omelette and stir fry veg with soy sauce
Clementines x2
Pineapple, greek yoghurt and sweetener
Emergency snacks: boiled egg, 1x shredded wheat

Oh and I woke Jim and Bee up laughing so hard I sounded like I was crying this morning. Watched a video called "What the f*** have I just watched", it's some arty farty performance and is the weirdest thing I've ever seen. Laughing first thing in the morning is definitely something to get your good mood going!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cheers