This is what boredom has done

Wednesday 27 November 2013

Daily Food Fess #7

General
Ah, gotta love a good walk. I'm aiming to get around the lake while I'm on my lunchbreak - having my iPod with me helps. Even if I do look a bit stupid with my massive headphones! They make the music sound 100x better than earphones do.

What's everyone listening to at the moment? My current choice on Spotify is Kings of Leon- Mechanical Bull. Brilliant album! I tried seeing them play at Shepherds Bush a few months ago, but tickets were £70 each! Gave that a miss. In my car I'm listening to a bunch of old HIM albums (nostalgia) and on my iPod is a Trance Sanctuary podcast. So a bit of a mix there really!

Food
2 slices of calorie controlled bread, toasted with marmite.
Porridge with skimmed milk, apple and sweetener.
Coffee x2
Red lentil, carrot and swede soup
Crumpet with marmite
Prawn and vegetable stir fry
Boiled egg, carrot sticks, 2x clementines, greek yoghurt and sweetener.

Exercise
I had planned to up my weights on the squat and back track, but I didn't feel up to it in the end. I'm glad I didn't! I did up my weights on the shoulder track though, so my upper body strength is definitely getting better.

I'm helping my friend move out tonight, so will try and do a little bit of a workout at home but if I run out of time, I'm not that bothered!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cheers