This is what boredom has done

Tuesday 12 November 2013

My Relationship with Food

I've just read a good blog post over at 59 Pounds To Go, talking about her plans on changing how she eats for the future.
my ultimate plan is to try and wean myself back onto the full fat, less processed versions. I have started by working real butter instead of low fat spread and using full fat feta and goats cheese in my salads. I also have not touched my fry lite in a few weeks. I have been using butter, olive oil and more recently coconut oil for my cooking and dressings. I have been afraid of fat for years, when really I think I need to put what I have learned about portion control and moderation from weight watchers, into practice with this!

This is definitely something I need to try. I'm now in the right mindset - I want good quality food in my body, rather than trying to cram in as much as I can eat on one go. I'm trying to have more satisfying meals in order to cut down on my snacking. My meal plan for next week is quite good for this - I'll give it a go and let you know the results!

Although, I'm not trying to lose any more as, wait for it, I brought my wedding dress at the weekend!! Such a good feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cheers