This is what boredom has done

Tuesday 18 November 2014

Today is a better day

I wasn't feeling myself yesterday. I came into the office in such a grump; it was grey, miserable, I was freezing all day because of the air conditioning, and I just didn't want to come in and pretend to want to talk to people when I really did not. And I just wanted to bury my head in my work and get on with it, but it didn't help that I had hardly anything to do. Body Pump got some of my aggression out (I was also pleased that I upped my weights on the chest and shoulder track. Getting stronger!).

Today has been better already; the sun is shining, I can see orange and yellow leaves against blue sky and I had a bloody tasty breakfast (cocoa porridge oats if you're wondering). I think music has made me feel better too. I decided to listen to 'Sum 41 - Does This Look Infected' on the way to work. Oh old friend, it's been years! I still remembered all the words and sang (read 'shouted') my little head off- it was awesome. Sat in the car and finished listening to Hooch before I went into the office to have a boring day. Now all I want to do is play on my guitar (it's been years from this too).

I'm starting to feel like myself again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cheers