This is what boredom has done

Friday 21 November 2014

Do you ever make those dinners where you just throw everything you have left in and hope it turns out for the best? Bee calls this "if'its" and Liz calls this "throw-togethers". I didn't give it a name. Anyway, I made one last night and it was so nice! I cubed and boiled some potatoes, then fried them with paprika and mixed them with grated carrot and kidney beans. Also fried some veg before this and mixed it altogether. Topped with some cheddar, it was yummy. Didn't take a pic like everyone else does as I just wanted to eat it.


All afternoon I was having an argument with myself (in my head) about whether to go to Body Pump or not. It was either go to Body Pump, do a strength routine in the gym or not go at all. In the end I just bit the bullet and went to Body Pump. So glad I did! It was an instructor I really like, and Thursday's are always quiet so there's no rush to get all the equipment out the cupboard and then back in again at the end. By the way, I really think that de-assembling your bar before going to the cupboard would make everything much quicker, why doesn't anyone do this?

Also, this is the best post I've read in a long time.

I think that's it for today. Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cheers