This is what boredom has done

Saturday 18 May 2013

Maxfactor Colour Elixir Giant Pen Stick


Image from spohszine.com

I saw this picture for the advert for Maxfactor Colour Elixir Giant Pen Stick and just fell in love with the colour (hair and lip!). I thought I would treat myself to a nice red one, as I usually go for pink. I'm really impressed with how bright this turns out once applied. It doesn't last all night (I didn't expect it to with the price), but being a pen stick it's handy to take with you and reapply. It doesn't wear off completely though and does leave a nice stain on your lips, but comes off easily when using a make-up wipe. It didn't dry my lips out either. A good bargain buy I think!

 photo 4c200b49-4008-4011-a25c-810d37ee8f20_zps5f9d1d21.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cheers