This is what boredom has done

Friday 12 December 2014

Jumping on the bandwagon

Four names that people call me other than my real name:
Tone
That's it I think! It's a short name.

Four jobs I’ve had:
Sainsburys checkout assistant
Customer service/data entry job
Make-up artist jobs on the side
Project Support Coordinator at my current job

Four movies I’ve watched more than once:
Superbad
Bridesmaids
Garden State
Back to the Future trilogy

Four books I'd recommend:
The Secret of Crickley Hall - James Herbert
The Disaster Artist - Greg Sostero
The Otherside of the Story - Marian Keyes
Bridget Jones (of course!)

Four places I’ve lived:
Lived in Bracknell my whole life

Four places I’ve visited:
Riga, Latvia
Cortijo Grande, Spain
Brighton, England
San Antonio Bay, Ibiza

Four places I’d rather be right now:
In my bed
In Spain
In Brighton
In my car driving home

Four things I prefer not to eat:
Cauliflower
Oysters
Lettuce
Snails

Four of my favorite foods:
Mango
Peanut butter
Cheese
Chocolate

Four TV shows I watch:
True Blood (not finished yet!)
The Walking Dead (also not up to date!)
Modern Family
In The Flesh

Four things I’m looking forward to this year:
Christmas work do
Christmas eve
Christmas day
New Years Eve

Four things I’m always saying:
Eeeee (to anything cute)
What the fuck are you doing/was that? (when I am driving)
You're mad (to Jim)
What shall we have for dinner?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cheers