This is what boredom has done

Wednesday 22 February 2012

Inspiration: Beyonce



Another inspiration post for you here. I LOVE Beyonce. The main reason is that she is just so humble and sweet, and genuinly loves every single one of her fans. I think the Glastonbury performance did it for me. She looked so amazed that so many people loved her songs and you could tell she loves what she does. Her voice is amazing and wow, she can dance! How she performs in concerts wearing killer heels, I do not know.



I also love the fact she has embraced her natural figure, and is healthy and toned rather than trying to be a skinny size zero (although there was that time she did the weird diet, thank god she stopped that!) Oh and how lovely are Beyonce & Jay-Z together?


1 comment:

  1. Love Beyonce both inspirational and gorgeous!!!

    Please stop by my blog!

    XX

    / Linda from Sweden

    ReplyDelete

Cheers