This is what boredom has done

Monday 27 May 2013

Holiday Make-up

 photo 7a6f55ef-63fc-4384-a232-847eab5425e7_zps87887b53.jpg

So this time next week I'll be in sunny Spain (Cortijo Grande to be precise), and I cannot wait!! This afternoon I went through my clothes and packed most of my things, so I thought I would show you my holiday make-up kit. I don't want to take too much with me, and brushes take up the most room so I've decided to bring products I can use with my fingers.

 photo 2bf2dbf3-c9a4-4a57-a00d-ff1637053b91_zpsd1fd4b20.jpg
Image from women.fit2fat2fit.com

I'm forgoing foundation, it'll be too hot for that and my skin is pretty clear anyway. I will just use a primer if needed, which I still need to buy. I think I'll go with Benefit 'That Gal' Primer again.

 photo 798e479c-4743-4f05-8209-3803c67f5b05_zpsb338761f.jpg

I've got a load of eyeliner and shadow pencils to take with me in different colours, including Gosh, Avon and Borjouis. Lots of variety. Of course I'll be using my Benefit 'They're Real!' mascara, my all time fave! No false lashes as I can't be bothered with faffing around, it'll eat up my drinking time! For my lips I have some Sleek Pout Polish's in pinky shades, and a red Maxfactor lip pencil if I feel like going a bit more glam.

My brows are quite dark so usually I just brush them but I've got a dark brown NYC brow pencil just in case. Then for my cheeks, a red toned Virgin Vie cream blush, a pink shade by Boots Natural Collection and Benefit High Beam to highlight. All that's needed is some blotting papers to take shine away, can anyone recommend some?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cheers